Created 20th November 2012
We’re looking for a highly enthusiastic PR Exec with agency experience to join our busy publicity team in Taunton.
This is a new position within a small but growing team.
You’ll be both proactively and reactively managing client accounts. Day to day your role may include:
- PR planning.
- Developing innovative PR solutions to fit with clients’ business priorities.
- Developing media relations on behalf of Oxygen and our clients.
- Writing press releases and articles; content development.
- Account management.
- Business networking.
- Attending meetings with new potential clients.
- plenty of enthusiasm.
- a ‘can do will do’ attitude.
- a strong work ethic.
- superb communication skills, both written and spoken.
- attention to detail and thoroughness to your work.
You will have at least two years agency experience and you’ll be comfortable placing pieces in both regional and national press.
Experience within education or property is highly desirable, as is a knowledge and/or interest in equestrian.
Salary: Up to £25,000.
For an informal chat please call Katie Sanders on 07766 797545.
To apply please email your CV with a cover letter to Katie Sanders at Katie@oxygenagency.co.uk.